Frequently Asked Questions
1. When can I start the course?
You can enrol at any time of the year, there is no specific start date.
2. Are there any academic requirements for the course?
There are no academic qualifications or other requirements to participate in any of our courses unless specified on the particular course site.
3. Where is the college based, do I need to attend the college?
The courses offered are studied by distance learning, online, so there is no need to attend a college as all the material will be available online. All the Fast Track courses have excellent tutor support throughout by email.
4. Can I study the course from abroad?
Yes, the courses we offer are studied online by distance learning. We have many students who study outside of the UK
5. Can I have a paper copy of my course material?
Course material can be sent via post in paper form for a fee of £29.99, alternatively you can simply print out the lessons for free.
To arrange payment & postage please email us.
6. How Long do I have to complete the course?
There are no time limits at all, you can take as long as you like to complete the course.
7. How many times can I take a test?
You can take each test as many times as it takes to pass – only the test you pass counts, so any previous attempts can be viewed as a warm up. All the lesson content is visible from the start, however you must take each test in order.
8. Do my test results count towards my final grade?
No. Only the final test is counted towards your grade, the tests are simply to ensure you have met the learning objectives, understood the lesson content and are ready to progress to the next lesson.
9. How long do I have to wait for my final to be marked?
We aim to mark your final test between 5 – 10 working days from the date of submission, however marking times may be extended during seasonal holidays.
10. Is there a return policy?
Once login details have been issued refunds cannot be made.
11. Are there any time limits for the course?
There are no time limits for the Fast Track accredited courses unless specified on the actual course documentation.